This is my teaching page. See information about classes below. Some classes have links you can follow to see more about the class and some teaching materials.
I am currently teaching Calculus I and Honors Calculus I. All information about these classes can be found on the Canvas website. My previous classes are listed below.
- I taught Math 5331: Algebra for graduate students and Math 3351 Probability and Statistics for Scientists and Engineers (2 sections) in Fall 2017 at UT Tyler. Click on Math 5331 to see information about our research projects in the class.
- I taught Math 3203: Matrix Methods, Math 3425: Foundations of Mathematics, and Math 4160/4161: Senior Seminar I & II during Spring 2017 at UT Tyler. Click on Math 3203 to see project handouts for the class.
- I taught Math 2414: Calculus II (2 sections) and Math 3315: Linear Algebra during Fall 2016 at UT Tyler.
- I taught Math 3404: Multivariate Calculus (2 sections) and Math 3365: Geometric Systems during Spring 2016 at UT Tyler. Click on Math 3365 to see some information about fun projects we did.
- I taught Math 3203: Matrix Methods, Math 3351: Probability and Statistics for Scientists and Engineers, and Math 4336: Algebra II during Fall 2015 at UT Tyler.
- I taught Math 3203: Matrix Methods and Math 3351: Probability and Statistics for Scientists and Engineers during Summer 2015 at UT Tyler. I also taught a section of Math 3351 during Summer 2014 at UT Tyler.
- I taught Math 1342: Statistics I and Math 1343: Statistics II during Spring 2015 at UT Tyler.
- I taught Math 1324: Mathematics for Business and Economics I and Math 1342: Statistics I during Fall 2014 at UT Tyler.
- I taught Math 1342: Statistics (3 sections) and Math 1314: College Algebra (2 sections) during the 2014-2015 school year at Tyler Junior College.
- I taught Math 2: Calculus with Algebra and Trigonometry, Math 20: Discrete Probability, Math 23: Differential Equations, and UNSG 100: Graduate Ethics while I was a graduate student at Dartmouth College. Click on Math 20 to see the handouts for our weekly problem session.
- Together with Lindsey-Kay Lauderdale, we received the Academic Innovation Award in 2017-2018. This included $2000 to do student research in the classroom. Read about our research with students in algebra here.
- In 2015, I received the Star Professor Award, a student-nominated award given by the Alpha Omicron Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at Tyler Junior College.